Now available to download to the kindle, get tips and informative travel advice on what to see , where to stay & eat in the key areas of Ubud, Seminyak & Sanur.
Also available in paperback from Amazon.
whether you visit the picturesque village of Ubud, or the old town of Sanur, Bali has beaches, history, culture and a range of delicious food for you to explore! Find out more get your copy of a Flash Packers Guide today!!
Tips for visiting Bali;
- Don’t eat from food vendors
- Check your ice cubes are made from bottled water
- Check the plus restaurant charges (normally government tax and service charge)
- It’s rude to beckon with one finger, it’s more polite to pretend to write on your palm
- Always check your change
- Keep large notes in a separate pocket to small change
- Bargaining is acceptable
- A sarong must be worn in temples
- Help conserve water and electricity
Getting around Bali is now made easier!!
Take a trip on the KuraKura buses, these public shuttle buses travel from Kuta to Seminyak, Sanur and up to Ubud. The buses are clean and air conditioned and have FREE Wi-Fi!!